Discover Magnetic Island's best Coral Reefs
with local Marine Biologist, Dr. Andy Lewis
STANDARD REEF ECOTOUR- $80 per person.
* pre-snorkel safety briefing and reef ecology discussion
* 1 hour guided snorkelling tour
* Hire of mask, snorkel, fins, and lycra suit or wetsuit
We also take hi-resolution underwater digital images of each EcoTour, and for an additional $30, can provide you with a CD containing pictures of your snorkelling session and more than 350 images of the reefs, corals, and fishes of Magnetic Island. A great momento of your trip to the Great Barrier Reef!!
"Great pics, great tour - I'd recommend this to anyone visiting Magnetic Island!" (Kevin Young, Sydney)
Click here for more testimonials from happy customers.
CALL 0419 712 579
MAGNETIC ISLAND CORAL REEF FIELD GUIDE
Volume 1: Fishes NOW AVAILABLE
FEATURES of our REEF ECOTOURS:
OTHER ECOTOUR PACKAGES
- pre-snorkel safety briefing and reef ecology discussion
- 1 hour guided snorkelling tour
- Hire of lycra suit, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, & fins if needed
- The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Environmental Management Charge
- Includes all features of the standard package
- Extra children $50pp
- Includes all features of the standard package - Get some friends together and save $$$$
EDUCATIONAL GROUP PACKAGES.
- Explore Magnetic Island, Acheron Island, or the outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Visit pristine sites away from the usual tourist destinations, with a Marine Biologist onboard.
- Includes all EMC charges, briefings & gear hire of the standard package, plus lunch and drinks. Snorkel all day!
- Maximum of 8 passengers.
- Exclusive use of a fully surveyed, flybridge cruiser with toilet, shower, and easy water access.
Group Ecotour Price List (prices per person) Group Size Magnetic Island Acheron Island Outer Reef 7 $180 $195 $240 6 $210 $225 $285 5 $250 $270 $340 4 $310 $335 $400
- Andy and the TEVENE'I MARINE staff have a proven track-record over 6 years for designing and delivering Reef Ecology Education Programs for large School and University groups from Australia and Overseas. Our Programs range from 1.5 hour snorkel tours to 4 week intensive field courses, at locations as diverse as Magnetic Island, Orpheus Island, and Lizard Island. Please call or email Andy directly to discuss options for your group, and see our Coral Reef Ecology Education Programs webpage for more information.
Cash, Cheque, and Major Credit Cards accepted
This webpage proudly supported by the Magnetic Times Online Newspaper